top image

MENU menu



We offer specialist advice, assistance and representation with:


Homelessness: whether you’re being threatened with homelessness by your landlord or are already homeless, we can assist with your application for homelessness assistance or for review to your local council.


Rent arrears: we can negotiate repayment of the arrears to prevent potential court proceedings and eviction, if you have been served with notice by your landlord.


Possession proceedings: if court proceedings have been brought against you, affecting your home or living conditions, we can represent you at court.


Harassment and unlawful evictions: if you have been threatened by your landlord or evicted without court proceedings, we can provide you with urgent assistance.


Disrepair: where your home suffers serious disrepair, affecting you or your family's health, we can assist in getting urgent repairs carried out by your landlord.


Allocations: we can assist with advice and reviews if you have been allocated accommodation as a homeless person and need to challenge its suitability.


Click here to find out where and when you can get advice ...