We offer this specialist advice, assistance & casework, both at our offices (in Springfield University Hospital and Jubilee Health Centre East) and at various outreach locations in Merton. The Merton venues include Wilson Hospital, Morden Hall Medical Centre, as well as other selected medical and community centres (venues may vary, so please call our offices to check dates and times of advice sessions).
The issues we can assist with include:
- Advice on which benefits you or your carer may be entitled to
- Assistance in applying for benefits and gathering the evidence you need to support your application
- Advice on what to do when your benefit is due for reassessment or your circumstances change
- Advice and assistance in challenging an alleged overpayment of benefit, or in arranging affordable deductions
- Advice and assistance in an appeal to challenge a refusal or withdrawal of benefit
- Representation at a benefit tribunal
- Referral for assistance with an appeal to the Upper Tribunal
- We can also give general advice and referral in other areas of law, referring you to specialist services where necessary.
Click here to find out where and when you can get advice ...